Saturday, March 24, 2007

Interview with my deaf grandmother!

I interviewed my grandmother several months ago about her experiences as a deaf person growing up in a different time than it is for us deaf youngsters. I thought her answers were really interesting and she has such cute stories that she adds. Hope you enjoy.

Where and when were you born?
Nova Scotia, 1932

Were there any deaf members in your immediate family [excluding me of course]?
No, but rumor was my granny (my father's Mother) seemed slightly hard of hearing and often answering-EH! and usually comments to her were repeated often. She was deaf in her old age and died at 91. Although my cousin Eddie in NS. (my mom's nephew) has a grand-daughter who lost her hearing very young around 2 yrs of age from meningitis, and is around 12 or so yrs of age now.

How old were you when your parents realized you were deaf & how did they realize that?
Parents noticed a change in me after I had my tonsils & adenoids removed at 3 1/2 but did not associate it with the operation. I'd always told people I couldn't hear good since the operation & thought people were playing games with me by whispering. Then at 7 yrs of age, I went to regular school (convent) for grades 1 & 2, but the sister (nun) kept moving me from the back to the middle, finally the 1st desk in front, so she guessed I couldn't hear well.

One day when I was 9 years old, I was making mud pies under my neighbour's tree. Her visitor who was a teacher of the deaf came up behind me talking until she was next to me & I was startled & jumped & she nodded & may have been in touch with my parents, later. Probably the whole village guessed I didn't hear well.

What did your parents decide to do once you were deaf?
So to find out for sure, my Father took me to an ear Doctor for tests. The Dr. stood behind me and talking in a normal voice asked whats 4 x 2 =? and i didn't hear or couldn't make out what he said. He kept raising his voice until I was able to give answers to the sums. He said Yes, she is hearing impaired and thought it was on-going and I'd probably been very slowly losing my hearing all along gradually that nobody noticed and probably the operation helped move it along a bit more and it was now noticeable.

In September, I went by train with the teacher to the school for the Deaf in Halifax, Nova Scotia. as a boarder in 1941 and arrived at night while the kiddies, ages 6-10 were sleeping in their dorm. The school matron showed me my bed, and noticing I was hesitant to undress, turned her back to me to give me privacy and I undressed so fast my clothes were practically flying everywhere and got into my pyjamas before you could blink an eye.

What did you think of the deaf students at the school when you first got there?

Next morning a deaf teen (mother) woke me up with a gesture & a smile---"up". I saw all the other kids had a "mother", too. They helped dress the very small ones and we were led to the bathroom. Then downstairs to our large sitting room full of tables, chairs shelves of toys, books, and games till it was time (not a long wait) to go down another floor (basement level) to the large dining room , We filed down the stairs beginning with the smallest child and ended with the tallest ones.

Once there, I found more girls, pre-teens and older teens who had dorms a floor above our dorm. So far no one talked to me yet then I noticed the children waving their hands, while smiling and making gestures but not talking. I thought to my self, they can't talk. Hmm! I pondered over that and saw they would tap each other for attention and realized they could not hear either and thought ohhh, I'm in the wrong school, still not realizing I myself was deaf too.

I thought the teacher who brought me there made a mistake and Mom & Dad don't know. Wait until I tell them, and they will arrange to move me to the right school, not realizing I won't see them until the end of June. But I was not upset, just curious and watched and before I knew it not even a month I understood them and was communicating in sign language myself. I was happy & having fun on the large swings, slides, sled coasting on the very steep hills in winter plus the skating rink. It's true that children learn & adjust or adapt to new situations & languages fast. Meanwhile I met 3 girls my age just like me with some hearing and we talked and signed together with the other children, but they lived in the city and went home on the weekends.

How was it when you would visit your family during summers?

In June, going home with my uncle and aunt by car for 2 months visit that 1st year, I was not sure if I could just walk in so I knocked on the front door, while they waited in the car. No answer, I looked back at them not wanting them to leave yet, just in case. I knocked again,& my Mom opened the door, smiled happily saying come in and called out to 2 of my sisters near my age, come say Hello to her. She's been away a long time & the older had to be coaxed.

Life at home was not the same as before I went away. so I was shy of them. The younger sister, by 1 & 1/2 yrs and I played together with no problem and the older one talked more to her & was resentful because I went to boarding school, as she was into reading children's novels one titled "Nancy goes to Boarding School", and the story was exciting so she thinks parents favor me, forgetting it's for deaf children.

It did make life a little tough for me, for example they took turns spinning the skipping rope, & jumping. I was allowed to only turn the rope, no skipping yet but with promises I'll have a chance next turn, then told No, next time again & again until I screamed with frustration after turning the rope like almost an hour which wasn't fun as I never got to skip.

What are your few most favorite memories about the school you attended?

The Easter, xmas & valentine parties where boys & girls mingled & the 1st time I ever tasted delicious Christmas plum pudding, as once in a while during the war years, lots of us didn't go home for Xmas. That 1st year we gathered in the gym room to see piles of boxes from Santa on the stage. Each of us was called and when my name came up I went up and received a large parcel from Santa (Mom & Dad). On opening it, found toys, books, games and some clothes.

Also fondly remember one evening weekly cooking & baking classes & we got to eat everything when done that evening. Entered at age 14, the Hobby show with all schools in the city and I won a trophy, 1st prize, senior girl's champion 1946 for my baking, sewing and weaving. with the most points. Still have it but minus one handle.

Us young teens in a group of 8 or 10, huddled around a hot radiator in the sitting room and made up scary, spooky stories. The best one was from Dolly, a coloured girl, who made us so scared about ghosts, booing, sweeping, brushing past out faces while lunging at us with threatening looks... we would jump & snuggle together.

Being invited to a free movie at a local theatre or to the arena to watch Barbara Ann Scott skating. One xmas we were invited by a couple to their large house and we saw tracks & tracks of trains with blinking lights and all the works and the wife treated us to hot cocoa and cookies.

Me being crowned queen of the costume & skating competion in the school back yard. I dressed as hawaiian and made a grass skirt from an old potato sack, & one of the supervisors let me use some of her dark pancake makeup. and I had my picture taken. which I still have. We also had to show our skating skills while in our costumes round and round the school rink . I was about16 yrs old.

were the teachers at the school deaf as well?

The teachers were all hearing except Donald a former pupil who taught printing & shoe repairing to the boys after school hours We girls had a deaf sewing teacher who taught us to make clothes, darn socks (every Monday, when brought up from the laundry room) all belonging to the boys. and we made a fuss about them smelling if we came across a certain boy we were not fond of, (names were sewn in). also knitting. Plus a selected few including myself were chosen to learn to weave under another hearing teacher at a certain age, around 14.

Donald started teaching the slightly slower pupils in sign language only, as the hearing teachers couldn't quite reach them, and did a super job. The rest of us had oral instructions and lip read in classes & at other times blackboard writing.

Oh wow I never knew you went to an oral school, i always assumed you were taught in sign language instead of orally.

The aim or goal was to teach speech i think. so they had to hear the child using the speech sounds, then words in order to coach and correct them, during the first couple of years. Some children did learn to talk eventually, (but I'm pretty sure they could hear a tiny bit enough to pick up sounds, but not able to learn to talk by themselves).

Also the teachers used special effects and drawings of the head showing how the tongue is placed when making L, the, f and so on & how to blow on a feather, and placing of hands on throats, etc. It was done over and over until they got the right sound. Of course some children at deaf school never did learn speech but others did.

Donald, the deaf teacher's pupils were mostly bright but very poor lip readers or simply harder to teach. Maybe the hearing teachers were not expected to learn sign language before they were hired or knew how but were too slow or awkward.. Anyway the kids lipread pretty well and the teachers did not speak too fast and often wrote on the blackboard.

What did you do after you graduated?

After I graduated, my Father would not let me stay in the city and work at Moir's Chocolate Factory. In those days you had to be 21 before you could lead your own life. So I went back home & within 2 months I decided to work at the Woolen Mill where they had automatic weaving looms, but the manager was afraid to let a deaf person operate them as we would not hear when a problem started, also had automatic wool carding and spool winders, etc. But they wanted me to weave samples on a small hand weaving loom before a design was selected for the automatic looms. One time it was khaki for army uniforms. Another time a beautiful creamy yellow material of a lovely design was selected and cut and sewn together into a princess style coat and the Town presented it to the present Queen Elizabeth (back then, Princess Elizabeth & husband Prince Philip) when they visited our town after leaving Halifax, by train around 1951.

In between & more often I mended the materials after they were woven on the big machines.The rolls of cloth were put on 2 pulleys or bars and I would look them over until I came across a section that lost a thread which could be anywhere from a few inches to a couple of yards, studied the patterns and wove in the missing threads by hand using a large needle.

When we moved away to another town, I worked at the local bakery that made assorted cookies also chocolate mallows and even bread in another section down the hall, I worked like Lucille Ball did in her comedy, packing the cookies in a box except I did a great job and mine did not fall over the edge to a box below. I let some go because they were already broken.. They were packed quickly and easily by using both hands and pushing lets say 8 or 10 together like in a row and lifted that up by pressing hard and placed in the boxes. Sometimes we put boxes together and ready for packing.

We moved again and the only job I found was as a Mother's Helper with a lovely family. She treated me like a younger sister, having only brothers. While there, I bought a typewriter & took a typist course through correspondence school from a Vancouver University, and practiced in the evenings. I was graded by mail and a local high school graduate was appointed to time my word typing speed with a clock under her eye when she gave me the go ahead. Years later, it came in handy as I worked on key-punch jobs. (now called Data entry)

Two yrs later I went to Halifax & got a job hand weaving Nova Scotia tartans, mainly 12 lady's scarves or 10 men's scarves a day.

What were some of the frustrations you experienced while trying to fit in the hearing world?

I felt left out of circles, sometimes, I was shy anyway. People usually talked past me unless it was comments applied to me, but I always kept busy embroidering, reading, knitting, even sketching. My Mom always said I was an artist, but I did not pursue it, and of course I day-dreamed a lot. Felt lonely at times until I started going to dances with Marie a fellow worker at the wollen mill, who became a good friend, and I was always asked for a dance, polka, jive, swing and waltz.

Then my 2 sisters asked if they could come, 1st time for them. We went on both Fridays & Saturdays to the IODE one night and the Fire Hall the next night. It was fun to dance and socialize.

How old were you when hearing aids became available for deaf people?

While I attended the deaf school a brother and his sister arrived around 1945 & both wearing hearing aids. They were not slim and narrow like the ones of today or behind the ear, and the ear molds were hard. We called them rich kids because they could afford them.

One day my father came home from visiting his mom & said Granny bought you a hearing aid. It had long wires that got in my way. I carried it my pocket but the cacophony of sound was disturbing as I had no instructions and probably had it set too high. I could hear my own breathing, and footsteps sounded like elephants marching. The crackle of clothes moving & the breeze blowing on my hair near the hearing aid made sounds like Whoosh which drowned out the words when people spoke.

I found if I carried it in my hand it was better.One day we were on our way to the circus and a girl stared and asked what's is she carrying and was told it's an aid to help me hear more, and she was fascinated and asked me if I knew what they were saying, I answered yes, from the right ear only. We were still 2 blocks from the fair and I said I hear music and they told me it was from the circus. I wore it for a while until the battery went dead and could not find any in town at that time so the hearing aid ended in the drawer until we could order some batteries and was forgotten. I was around 14 yrs old then. I believe it went missing some how and I never wore it again, may be a young sibling played with it as we were a large family.

Bought 2 behind the ear aids when I was 24 and married. I found them a bit bulky and heavy. and they did not seem to work any better than the one I had yrs before. and after a while stopped using them too.

By the time I was around 35 and deafer and self conscious about misunderstanding many words and giving wrong answers like this joke "oh, you have new hearing aids, What kind is it? and the answer goes, "it's 2 o clock" Oops! I was truly ready for hearing aids and bought them and they were the best ever to come on the market and by 1983 traded them in for slimmer ones, same brand, When they wore out, bought another set, in 1998, in grey to match my hair.

How about your age when you got closed captioning?

For me, closed captioning was discovered around 1983. That was the beginning of my addiction to T.V. Hardly watched it before as I got so frustrated. My family got their 1st black and white set around 1954. It seemed to me they kept it at a whisper. Later when I first saw Elvis Presley, I wished the music was louder, but it was quite muted. and the only time I watched anything, it had lots of action. So when CC came out I enjoyed tv more, watched what my grand daughters liked, then later All my children soap opera and I was hooked, soon along came old rerun movies with added cc's which I could enjoy more than when shown years before.

Even with hearing aids, I need cc and always lip reading but some words are not clear when people talk to me so they have to spell the word especially on the phone or re-phrase them. It's hard work, so you struggle and feel personal distress. Some time people think I only hear when I want to which is wrong. Often I have to really concentrate if they slur their words or talk a mile a minute.

how old were you when you got your first TTD/TTY?

Hmm! I believe I got my minicom not long after I discovered CC. in the early 80's, It's a great way to communicate with other deaf people.. One day I would like a better one with built in printer that holds a roll of paper, great to check what the other person said at the other end after a long conversation for answers or when not able to remember what was said. but then maybe it is probably better just to use a computer nowadays, if person at the other end has one and using MSN.


How do you feel about sign language?

When one of my sisters watched my deaf grand daughter age 9 [me aka zoee] at that time and I communicate together on & on in signed english and I was saying each word also, so my sister would not be left out, she asked Do you actually have that many signs & I said sure, practically every word in the dictionary. It is definitely not just "Me Jane and You Tarzan", She was so impressed, even more so when my younger hearing 7 yr old grand daughter signed expertly too. Their mother urged every one to use Signed English and oral speech together for the deaf child's benefit. It's the reason to-day she is so fluent in english be it signed or written & clever besides.

[side note: Zoee here - I have to say that i don't think the fact that i signed in Signed English is the reason why i am fluent in English. Sure it didn't hurt, but I think I owe a lot of it to reading books, really [i was a total bookworm!], and i think i would be just as fluent if i was raised using ASL. But my grandma is old-fashioned and well that's just the way she thinks :) ]

The sign language in my time was MSL (Maritime Sign Language), with a blend of ASL and lots of finger spelling. The syntax of this language word order was subject, object then verb, when communicating with other deaf people. But there were some who used english when talking to a hearing person.

We were not self conscious about signing at all, and my younger sister and I used finger spelling as a secret code so no one knew what we said or just to show off! which was fun.
But in some small towns lately, I noticed some deaf people in a store using only a few gestures half hidden so as not to attract attention. In big cities in the east they are more open about it. Although I think the best place to use sign language is out in B.C. where the deaf are truly loved and accepted without question, it seems to me. And people eagerly take courses in sign language. I feel proud to sign in public


When or if somebody says they speak 2 languages, I mention I can also, which are signing and deaf/blind (finger spelling) on their hands. There were 2 deaf/blind girls with us at Deaf School besides a 3rd deaf/blind woman past middle age who lived there permanently year round. In the summer she had friends or relatives who had her for the summer months at their homes.
She spent a lot of time knitting. Once she made snuggie bloomers in a green color to keep warm in winter months when out doors. A school matron taught her and always fixed her dropped stitches.

That poor woman had a forehead full of permanent lumps and new bruises , caused by us girls when running and shoving the heavy steel door outward to run up or down the stairs, not knowing she's sometimes on the other side, feeling for the handle to open it on her way to the sitting room. Gosh, the guilt I felt when I did it once and never shoved the door again. I was more cautious as I just ached for her.She would clutch her head and cry & cry. Oh My! that was awful.


---------------

And of course that's how she ended the interview! Ha! :) You can see how my grandma loves to talk about her memories, and always would mention little cute stories here and there. This interview really reminded me of all these years of listening to my grandma tell me stories about her past in signed English. I adored listening to her stories!

57 comments:

Lantana said...

Thank you for this post. I loved it! I can relate to most of what your grandmother stated, but of course I lived on the opposite coast. We went home to our parents only every other week, so the residential school was more like a permanent residence than our real homes were.

Most of the people I went to the residential school with are my friends to this day -- we have a true bond.

Thank you again!

Lantana

David said...

Your interview with your grandmother is great.

Maritime Sign Language (MSL) has been used mostly by older Deaf people in eastern Canadian provinces. (Newfoundland, Prince Edwards Island, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick)

Sadly MSL is now facing extinction due to ASL spreading out. I just found out that people in Eastern Canada are now working very hard to preserve MSL. I hope it will survive.

We have wondered where MSL comes from. It has not been confirmed that MSL might come from old British Sign Language or even old ASL such as Martha's Vineyard Island(before Clerc and FSL came to USA).

I think that would be fantastic for someone to research on that.

Thanks for sharing with us.

I am from Ontario.

Deaf Chipmunk

Karen Putz said...

What a wonderful piece of your family's history that you now have in print! Thanks for sharing!

Karen

Anonymous said...

i randomly came across your page, (it's that smile!) and was looking around and came across your article. Pretty touching. Check my deaf stories here deafloves.com/blogs/blogs

Unknown said...

It’s interesting and fascinating. I pray the Almighty to give you the strength and resources to fulfill your dream. Sitting in the house lonely and looking for the state to help are the main reasons for Indian people to suffer and so called “NGOs” are getting rich in the name of helping physically or other wise challenged person. Your story is excellent and I try and send it to a vernacular highly circulated daily in Andhra Pradesh.

I was looking for some articles for www.handlooms.com for which I am doing the webmaster job. I got your article.

Wish you all the best and my blessings to you. If you grandmother is with you, tell her that I begged for her blessings.

Subramaniyam

Anonymous said...

Hi - yes Maritime Sign Language is akin to old British Sign Language (BSL) as I (coming from a large deaf heritage family and a BSL user) have met Deaf people from Eastern Canada and had a conversation with them without any linguistic difficulties - they are signing away in a dialect just like my deaf ancestors! I believe that Martha Vineyard sign language are also related but as Gallaudet College/Uni, which is a beacon of deaf education, has influenced it is no wonder how rapidly LSF has been absorbed and adapted resulting in ASL today - many Gallaudet alumni, I presume, went on and set up deaf organisations and centres ensuring the dominance of LSF/ASL. Wow it would be great to have a time machine to go back in time and see the language develop!

cm said...

Hello! I'm a student studying American Sign Language in California. I was hoping I might be able to interview you (somewhat like the interview I read about your grandmother) and your experiences with Deaf Culture. I know this is random and odd, but I would love to have your opinion!

Thank you,
-Colleen

colleen.mays@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

viagra jokes viagra side affects viagra sales viagra cheap viagra strips viagra for cheap viagra and alternatives viagra 100mg does viagra really work viagra without a prescription viagra price generic viagra online viagra commercial canyon filmed viagra 6 free samples

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://unaluqisi.jamminweb.com/alasad.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://rasocaqyq.kogaryu.com/itumik.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site... Cool guestbook...

free adult dating site
russian websites girls
free internet dating sites
free dating site
russian girls gone wild
http://flatheadronpaul.com/node/17376 - bluesapphire russian girls
http://www.2020people.com/node/9179 - beautiful russian bride
http://flatheadronpaul.com/node/17378 - adult dating sites
http://www.mypage.com/immonidor/weblog/992720.html - russian mail order bride
http://www.2020people.com/node/9178 - cute russian brides

Anonymous said...

The matchless phrase, very much is pleasant to me :)

Anonymous said...

In it something is. Many thanks for the help in this question, now I will know.

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, the useful message

Camille said...

Hi Zory!

I am a CODA from White Rock, BC. I am doing a research proposal (not actually conducting the research YET) about deaf auto-biography and "oral history" (because there is yet to be a written ASL language), focusing on my deaf mother.

Your interview would be an awesome resource for me: can I use it in my research proposal? Do you have a published copy?

I love your blog. I also have a blog where I talk about food If you want to check it out: meelsmeals.blogspot.com

Thank u thank u thank u

Camille \' " /

Camille said...

OH PS:

about what I said: "because there is yet to be a written ASL language"

I want to say that ASL is and can be written, (ie deaf lit and ASL lit and deaf poetry) but is not academically recognised.

Also, written English stands-in for written ASL even though the grammar is different.

Anonymous said...

Howdy everybody, awsome message board I find It truly helpful and its helped me out a lot
I hope to be able to contribute & assist other people like this chat board has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]unlock iphone 4[/url]

Anonymous said...

Effexor online Anxiety disorders may include excessive worrying without the ability to focus on anything else, social anxiety brought on by being in a group of people, or a panic disorder that results in sudden uncontrollable fear. [url=http://www.myvenaproreviewsite.com/]buy effexor xr[/url] Major depressive disorder is a feeling of sadness or a lack of pleasure in things that used to be pleasurable and affects the way life is lived to the point of being debilitating. Neuropathic disorders in people with diabetes may be controlled with Effexor.

Anonymous said...

einzelne viagra hamster viagra viagra sofort kaufen viagra wie oft was für nebenwirkungen hat viagra kgr 100 viagra hat viagra nebenwirkungen logo viagra potenz viagra viagra handel

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra richtig einnehmen pumps und viagra viagra folgen sex mit viagra spanien viagra probleme mit viagra viagra herzinfarkt viagra i alkohol definition viagra viagra ohne rezept

Anonymous said...

viagra probiert viagra hausmittel pills viagra viagra pfizer nebenwirkungen viagra wie oft türkisches viagra echtes viagra viagra patent auslaufen viagra aus indien viagra preise

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

alternative für viagra viagra kaufen in deutschland viagra venlo tapir viagra niederlande viagra viagra vor dem essen viagra ausprobiert hilft viagra viagra sicher online kaufen viagra rezeptfrei in deutschland kaufen

Anonymous said...

viagra und bluthochdruck macht viagra impotent pele viagra viagra generika versand viagra wie teuer viagra tablette teilen viagra kaufen in der schweiz viagra ohne rezept apotheke viagra wirkungseintritt schlange viagra

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra dauerständer nebenwirkungen bei viagra rezept viagra viagra grün apotheken online viagra viagra spermien viagra und nitro online viagra bestellen viagra in den usa kaufen viagra welche dosierung

Anonymous said...

c20 viagra hirschhausen viagra viagra sildenafil citrate viagra anwenden nachgemachte viagra viagra erfahrungsberichte degra viagra viagra und drogen viagra schwarzmarkt viagra ohne potenzprobleme

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra kaufen niederlande verkauf von viagra peter lenz viagra günstig viagra kaufen hersteller viagra alternative zu viagra viagra n1 wirkt wie viagra gegenteil viagra viagra deutschland kaufen

Anonymous said...

rezeptfreies viagra acm viagra günstiges viagra viagra wirkt nicht bestellung viagra viagra kosten dogal viagra viagra für windows online apotheke viagra viagra versandapotheke

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra kaufen hamburg nebenwirkungen viagra gegenteil viagra wie viagra einnehmen verschreibung viagra viagra kaufen online viagra cialis kamagra medikament viagra viagra innen blau viagra durchblutung

Anonymous said...

viagra original merkmale viagra bezugsquellen viagra kaufen in deutschland viagra oder cialis besser viagra sicher online kaufen viagra bei erkältung viagra heilung viagra pflaster baris manco viagra viagra in hamburg

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

weko viagra viagra generika bestellen viagra prostata viagra nl viagra in kiel viagra aus england viagra blumen wie viagra viagra torte viagra synthese

Anonymous said...

pharmacy express viagra viagra einnahme gedicht viagra viagra teilbar viagra wie einnehmen apotheke niederlande viagra viagra erwerben gibt es viagra rezeptfrei verfallsdatum viagra viagra wirkungen

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra brasilien viagra ejakulation nebenwirkungen viagra selbstversuch viagra wenn viagra nicht wirkt viagra nl viagra ohne verschreibung viagra hilft nicht apotheke viagra viagra tabletten

Anonymous said...

viagra hilft nicht viagra bei apotheke kobra viagra viagra gelb viagra kaufen bestellen viagra tod macht viagra abhängig viagra aussehen viagra preis viagra online preis

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

eu viagra hilft viagra wirklich viagra gegenmittel viagra bluthochdruck viagra hypertonie viagra kupic viagra wie einnehmen viagra ohne rezept online kaufen viagra online bestellen rezeptfrei viagra lizenz

Anonymous said...

online viagra und cialis kaufen poppers und viagra viagra preisvergleich viagra stärke viagra zitate phyzer viagra verschreibungspflicht viagra viagra ch pills viagra viagra bestellen erfahrung

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

rezeptpflicht viagra gel viagra viagra unverträglichkeit bayanlara viagra viagra erfahrungsberichte viagra generika test viagra bestellen erfahrung viagra arginin viagra aus indien viagra wirkt nicht

Anonymous said...

echtes viagra viagra richtig anwenden viagra generika versand viagra sofort myspace gloria viagra viagra generika bestellen apotheken viagra viagra usa kaufen bluthochdruck viagra viagra schnell bestellen

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra ja oder nein geschmack viagra viagra österreich rezeptfrei viagra mit 21 viagra pulmonale hypertonie copd viagra bayan viagra why viagra viagra wie lange wirkt es viagra ungarn

Anonymous said...

echte viagra patentablauf viagra viagra vectra viagra ne ise yarar preis von viagra kamagra pille 100mg viagra generika viagra und speed viagra herzinfarkt viagra rezeptfrei ausland viagra oder levitra

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra und sport viagra für pc viagra auf alkohol rezept für viagra viagra mit 21 viagra pfizer preise viagra wirkungen viagra billiger viagra herzinfarkt viagra urologe

Anonymous said...

viagra folgen viagra 100mg rezeptfrei viagra wirkt nicht viagra generika versand ephedrin und viagra viagra schmerzen viagra haltbarkeit viagra generika rezeptfrei costa rica viagra viagra versagt

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra zum testen viagra per nachnahme kaufen viagra bester preis viagra rezeptfrei kaufen viagra maus neues viagra viagra sofort kaufen viagra versand schweiz viagra bestellen.ch viagra fragen

Anonymous said...

viagra versand aus deutschland wirkung von viagra viagra cialis kamagra viagra nach prostata op macht viagra impotent viagra für den mann wie viagra einnehmen alternative zu viagra apotheken viagra viagra gegenanzeigen

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

fälschungen viagra viagra in brasilien viagra prostata viagra ohne wirkung viagra gebrauchsinformation kamagra viagra cialis viagra 100 mg filmtabletten viagra 100 kaufen viagra mit aspirin vergleich viagra levitra

Anonymous said...

viagra von bayer viagra in kiel viagra bestellen ohne rezept viagra risiken und nebenwirkungen viagra online bestellen viagra und nebenwirkungen nunca mezcles viagra y esteroides viagra für pc viagra bei erkältung viagra wie einnehmen

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra belize viagra erfahrungsberichte viagra schmerzen viagra preiswert kaufen vergleich viagra cialis viagra wie schnell mit viagra funktion von viagra cialis vergleich viagra viagra beziehen

Anonymous said...

verschreibungspflicht viagra viagra rezeptfrei online bestellen why viagra general motors viagra alkohol mit viagra wie viagra viagra und extasy viagra auf rechnung ohne rezept grupa viagra viagra usw

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

nunca mezcles viagra y esteroides viagra i alkohol viagra pzn viagra ungarn viagra bei bluthochdruck viagra und extasy viagra gratisprobe 50 cent viagra viagra arginin max raabe viagra

Anonymous said...

wirkungsdauer viagra effekt viagra viagra einzeln kaufen patong viagra blutdruck viagra risiken von viagra viagra testen viagra bergsteigen viagra wirkung wie lange viagra wie schnell

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

billig viagra viagra tabletten bestellen viagra beziehen günstigste viagra viagra bericht viagra bestelle viagra von pfizer viagra auf rechnung ohne rezept viagra bei jungen männern viagra in verbindung mit alkohol

Anonymous said...

viagra hilft viagra tod viagra sofort viagra risiken viagra legal erwerben viagra cialis vergleich viagra erklärung viagra generika indien viagra funktioniert nicht viagra kokain

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

pele viagra ägyptische viagra viagra lizenz viagra rezeptfrei niederlande viagra arten alternativen viagra viagra usa kaufen viagra aus indien vatikan viagra rezeptpflichtig viagra

Anonymous said...

viagra und mehr viagra generika versand verfallsdatum viagra viagra internet strafbar bestellung von viagra viagra vor dem essen viagra kauf online viagra tee viagra aus der schweiz versand viagra

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

bestellung viagra viagra dauererektion viagra kostet viagra russland kamagra viagra cialis viagra einkaufen viagra nitrospray viagra grün aktienkurs viagra gbl viagra

Anonymous said...

viagra lastschrift hersteller viagra viagra online bestellen billig viagra viagra cialis vergleich viagra versand test generika für viagra viagra lunge general motors viagra viagra studien

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra kokain viagra potenzpille viagra probiert viagra bestellung viagra herzinfarkt thuoc viagra viagra kostet viagra wirkungsdauer ibro berilo viagra viagra deutschland kaufen

Anonymous said...

viagra kaufen in der schweiz viagra hypertonie geschichte von viagra viagra zum kaufen viagra und hoher blutdruck viagra durchblutung viagra wie einnehmen dinamico viagra online viagra bestellen viagra für junge

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra welche dosierung viagra risiko viagra in griechenland hamster viagra chinese viagra viagra herzrasen viagra wirkt nicht viagra oder viagra auf rechnung ohne rezept viagra wirkzeit

Anonymous said...

viagra wo kaufen viagra für pc risiken bei viagra viagra marke viagra online rezept gras und viagra viagra in der schweiz rezeptfrei viagra richtig anwenden bericht viagra viagra im internet bestellen

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

billig viagra viagra kokain el viagra viagra und bluthochdruck viagra kaufen king viagra viagra kaufen deutschland bluthochdruck viagra viagra entstehung splitting viagra

Anonymous said...

viagra original merkmale viagra rezeptfrei eu viagra kostenlos viagra soft kaufen viagra kaufen wo viagra kaufen wien viagra generika versand amlodipin viagra viagra schwarzmarkt discovery viagra

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

macht viagra impotent viagra einzeln viagra kupic echte viagra kaufen apotheke holland viagra viagra ausland viagra alter 50 cent viagra ist viagra verschreibungspflichtig viagra beihilfe

Anonymous said...

ephedrin und viagra wirkweise viagra viagra gebrauchsanleitung apotheke viagra kaufen viagra wie oft gleiche wirkung wie viagra viagra nachteile viagra online bestellen jelly viagra viagra aus türkei

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra nebenwirkungen viagra wirkung forum viagra wie lange wirkt es viagra haarausfall statt viagra viagra blau sehen viagra tropfen koktel viagra viagra ganz billig aspirate viagra

Anonymous said...

verfallsdatum viagra viagra potenzmittel viagra im internet kaufen viagra einnahme viagra tablette teilen viagra ausland viagra schneller versand preisvergleich viagra el viagra preisvergleich viagra

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra patent auslaufen apotheke viagra viagra aus den usa viagra geschichte dr. viagra viagra übers internet viagra wirkweise viagra aus china sintrom viagra viagra und arginin

Anonymous said...

apotheke viagra viagra nach prostata op viagra von innen viagra in der schweiz kaufen viagra patent auslaufen viagra mg günstigste viagra sintrom viagra viagra bezugsquelle viagra anbieter

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

preisvergleich viagra 100 mg viagra aus den niederlanden aspirin viagra viagra aus deutschland gloria viagra viagra grün viagra rezeptpflichtig viagra nürnberg viagra testbericht poppers und viagra

Anonymous said...

viagra beipackzettel viagra ohne arzt natürliche viagra viagra beratung viagra tote viagra droge preis viagra 100mg viagra oder cialis viagra im internet bestellen viagra täglich

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra wirkungsdauer viagra russland online rezept viagra viagra verwendung viagra günstig kaufen viagra graz viagra bestellen preisvergleich viagra in holland kaufen viagra pfizer kaufen rezeptpflicht viagra

Anonymous said...

viagra kaufen apotheke chinese viagra neue viagra bluthochdruck und viagra viagra pille viagra nürnberg bericht viagra viagra kosten viagra beziehen viagra 100 mg 12 st

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra gebrauchsanleitung viagra bezugsquelle vergleich levitra viagra cialis viagra aus thailand viagra aus polen viagra selbst gemacht preis für viagra viagra welche dosierung vorzeitiger samenerguss viagra wirkt wie viagra

Anonymous said...

viagra topliste viagra in polen kaufen wirkungsdauer von viagra viagra von bayer viagra gut indien viagra macht viagra abhängig viagra patent auslaufen viagra apotheke preis viagra ablaufdatum

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra ohne rezept apotheke viagra rezeptfrei in holland anwendung viagra viagra wirkung viagra ergebnis viagra bestellung viagra zu verkaufen ssri viagra viagra 100 dosierung wie lang hält viagra

Anonymous said...

viagra hannover rezeptfrei viagra bestellen cartoon viagra viagra preis in apotheke viagra wirksamkeit viagra in italien kaufen phyzer viagra viagra spinne hirschhausen viagra viagra packstation

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra ungarn aktienkurs viagra viagra englisch cumpara viagra viagra anbieter viagra vorzeitiger samenerguss lilly viagra viagra türkei viagra creme viagra zu kaufen

Anonymous said...

ultimate viagra bestandteile viagra generic viagra günstig viagra bei apotheke ist viagra verschreibungspflichtig viagra aus europa viagra kaufen niederlande viagra günstiger viagra für was netdoktor viagra

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

wirkt wie viagra viagra gratisprobe vergleich viagra cialis viagra bestellen holland viagra indisch viagra für diabetiker unterschied viagra cialis levitra preis viagra 100mg viagra bestellen.ch viagra berichte

Anonymous said...

apotheken viagra viagra rezeptfrei schweiz viagra augen bestellung viagra why viagra witze viagra viagra von pfizer generisches viagra viagra venlo viagra online kaufen

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra durchblutung viagra bei ms viagra und cialis viagra österreich gegenteil viagra viagra med1 viagra beschlagnahmt viagra herzrasen viagra und hoher blutdruck king viagra

Anonymous said...

frau viagra kaufen viagra risiken viagra arabische viagra viagra rezeptfrei usa viagra und poppers viagra polen apotheke viagra preise deutschland viagra bester preis viagra hilft

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra impotenz viagra rezeptfrei online bestellen cialis und viagra querschnittlähmung viagra viagra hannover pfizer viagra 100 vergleich levitra viagra cialis viagra bestellen online viagra kaufen in berlin alkohol mit viagra

Anonymous said...

forum viagra bestellen türkisch viagra dosierung viagra wirkt viagra nitrolingual viagra viagra linz viagra kaufen rezeptfrei viagra kaufen köln viagra günstig rezeptfrei viagra rezeptfrei ausland

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra in deutschland viagra internet strafbar viagra günstig bestellen viagra graz п»їviagra kaufen rezept viagra kur viagra aus indien czy viagra uzaleznia arginin statt viagra pills viagra

Anonymous said...

viagra von pfizer viagra verkaufen viagra kostenlos viagra heilung viagra tote viagra in der schweiz viagra fürs gehirn viagra erlebnisse herzinfarkt viagra viagra wie wirkt es

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra risiken nebenwirkungen viagra frau nimmt viagra warum viagra viagra geschichte why viagra viagra rezeptfrei usa definition viagra viagra bester preis arginin viagra

Anonymous said...

viagra tabletten viagra rezeptfrei in der apotheke kokain viagra viagra pflaster witz viagra was für nebenwirkungen hat viagra viagra wie lange wirkt es viagra funktioniert nicht sintrom viagra pfizer viagra 50mg

[url=http://www.turbo-slim.com/index.php?productID=11]viagra kaufen[/url]

viagra arzt viagra lieferung viagra kaufen in der schweiz viagra rezeptfrei schweiz viagra online rezept charite bio viagra viagra original merkmale gruppa viagra günstig viagra kaufen viagra generika rezeptfrei

Anonymous said...

We [url=http://www.freecasinogames.gd]online craps[/url] obtain a large library of unqualifiedly unconditional casino games for you to monkey tricks sensibly here in your browser. Whether you want to procedure a mesa game plan or just attempt elsewhere a some modern slots before playing for unfeigned money, we procure you covered. These are the exacting same games that you can play at veritable online casinos and you can with them all in requital for free.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]casinos online[/url], also known as agreed casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of powerful ("buddy associate and mortar") casinos. Online casinos ok gamblers to palm incorrect after ingredient in and wager on casino games absolutely the Internet.
Online casinos typically invite odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos behest on higher payback percentages with a seascape deficiency battalion games, and some discharge something be known payout consequence profit audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an fittingly programmed indefinitely substance generator, catalogue games like blackjack question an established repress edge. The payout boost a allocation after these games are established at next to the rules of the game.
Assorted online casinos permission into worldwide point of view or be actualized their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Ploy Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.